Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Eve: Fireworks!

HAPPY NEW YEAAAAAAAR!
Welcome 2011 and goodbye 2010 :(

Last night was new year eve. at first I thought it will be a very bored new year eve because my fam won't celebrate it outside home hhh and it's true, it was a bored night. I felt it just like an usual night, a night without any event. I was beg my parents to went outside but they can't :( okay I'm understood. Then I just tweeting along the night-_- I'm stuck on my bed until midnight. When the clock showed it was 00:00, fireworks outside there heared so loud! and I grabbed my camera immediately I went upstair to my attic cause I wanna take pict of them. Then fortunately, my parents and brother accompanied me :D okey here, I wasn't feel so bored anymore :D Here are the photooooooosssss




suka bgt sama campuran warnanyaaaa :D





my favorite one :D





ini ga jelas bgt-_-

OKE that's all (masih banyak bgt sih di gallery tapi jelek semua goyang2 gitu haha)
which one is your favorite? ;D


2 comments:

  1. accaaaa keren banget gambar gambar nyaa. ini acca semua yang ngambil?

    ReplyDelete