Friday, June 5, 2015

Imaginary Dialogue 3

"Hey, buddy. May I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"What's your secret for having a happy life?"
"Just free your ass off."
"What do you mean.. It sounds rude."
"Yeah. Just make yourself a free soul, you know.
Go wherever you want to go
Do whatever you want to do
Make friends with whoever you want to
Just stop thinking too much about what may people say about you.
I don't know if this is applicable for everyone or not,
but it's a fortune that I was born an angel.
So everytime I follow my heart, it never seemed wrong.
If you ask me to sum up, so a secret for having a happy life is
...be a free angel."
"Is that all? Is that your principle?"
"No I don't usually call it as a principle. It is just.. It's my idea of living.
Happiness is a choice, you know.
Bring out all the good vibes
and all the universe will conspire in helping you to live a happy life."




***

And hey I just have finished one amazing book and here I'll quote some for you.

“I don’t live in either my past or my future. I’m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you’ll be a happy man. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival, because life is the moment we’re living now.” -Santiago, in The Alchemist book.

No comments:

Post a Comment